- HubSpot is a leading provider of AI- powered marketing solutions. They offer a free CRM and plans starting at 50$ per month that vary based on team size and subscription tier. HubSpot incorporates AI in various ways, such as using Content Assistant to help you create outlines, emails, and blog ideas for high-quality content. Their COS and CMS use algorithms to scan your posts for search engine optimization (SEO) suggestions before you publish them, and their email and webflow features trigger personalized emails to customers who engage with emails or landing pages. HubSpot’s social media platform also utilizes AI to generate post caption copy using machine learning, and they offer deduplication features that prevent duplicate contacts from being added to your CRM. These AI- powered solutions can streamline your marketing efforts and keep you ahead of the competition.
- Grammarly is a copy- editing tool that uses machine learning to recognize and highlight spelling, grammar, and phrasing errors on various platforms like Google Docs, email, and social media sites. The free version of Grammarly is available, but they also have paid plans ranging from $12 to $15 per month per member. Grammarly tracks writing performance, provides edit suggestions, and sends email highlighting areas for improvement. The tool’s tone detection feature recognizes the tons of writing, helping writers convey their message effectively. Grammarly also offers a team version that unlocks customizable editing features. These features allow the software to make suggestions based on your company’s writing style and branded words. With the team version, businesses can ensure that their communications are consistent and on- brand, while still receiving suggestions to improve their writing. This can be particularly useful for larger organizations with multiple writers, where maintaining a consistent voice and tone across all communications is important.
3. ChatGPT is a free conversational chatbot powered by OpenAI’ s natural language processing technology, including GPT-3, GPT-3.5, and GPT- 4 Beta language models. You can engage in conversations with the bot and receive detailed, original, and accurate responses. This tool can help you with content creation, such as writing blog posts or marketing emails. Chat GPT also offers Plugins that can connect with third- party applications to customize the tool for your needs, Additionally, OpenAI’ s Chat API allows you to build applications using GPT- 3.5 turbo and GPT- 4 or integrate the tool with your existing products. The API pricing can be found on their website. There are also several plugins available, including a code interpreter for Python, a knowledge- base. With ChatGPT, you can streamline content creation and boost productivity.
4. Frase.io is an AI- powered research assistant and SEO tool. Its price ranges from $14.99/mo. for solo use to $114.99/mo. for three seats. Frase.io uses machine learning to optimize your content for SEO by comparing it to similar online content and suggesting search and keyword- based recommendations. Its question answering bot feature helps site visitors locate content on your site by understanding phrases and matching them with related content. Frase.io also offers content creation tools such as the Blog Introduction Tool, which generates a 100- word introduction for your blog title. With Frase.io, you can battle writer’s block and optimize your content for the best possible SEO results.
5. DALL-E 2 is an advanced image generator from OpenAI, which creates original and realistic images based on user input prompts. With DALL-E 2, users can create stunning, high- quality images by describing what they want or uploading an existing image. The tool also has the ability to expand on existing images, adding a background or other elements. The DALL-E 2 API is available in public beta, making it easy for developers to integrate the tool into their apps and products. The pricing for DALL-E 2 is based on credits, with 115 credits available for $15.
6. Price: Free; Analytics 360 enterprise pricing available upon contacting sales. Google Analytics is a powerful tool for understanding your website’s performance, with machine learning capabilities that help answer questions about your data. With GA, you can get detailed insights into how your site is performing and use the data to inform your strategies. In addition to its analytics features, GA integrates seamlessly with other Google marketing products, including Google Ads, Search Console, and Data Studio. This makes it easy to get a complete picture of your online presence and optimize your marketing efforts accordingly.
7. Price: Free ( requires Microsoft Edge): Bing Chat is a conversational tool developed by Microsoft that responds to prompts with accurate answers. It has two features, the Content Composer and Image Creator, that can help marketers with content creation. With the Content Composer, you can create entire blog posts, emails, social media captions, or get content inspiration with your preferred tone. Meanwhile, Bing Image Creators uses OpenAI’ s DALL-E to generate custom images based on a brief description. The recommended prompt format is adjective + noun + verb + style, and it can be accessed through creative mode.
Pro Tip: You can increase productivity by using Microsoft Edge Sidebar, which recognizes the web pages you’re on and helps you create without navigating elsewhere.
8. Ahrefs is an SEO tool that uses search engine data to track keyword rankings and analyze the competition. With plans ranging from $99/month for the Lite version to $999/month for the Enterprise level, Ahrefs helps businesses develop SEO strategies based on search engine queries and keyword rankings. The Content Explorer tool can also identify popular content with high social shares and filters shares by social media platforms such as Twitter. With Ahrefs, you can analyze a page’s social shares over time and gain valuable insights into your SEO performance.
9. Buffer is a social media management tool that helps social media marketers to schedule, track, and measure their social media content. It allows users to schedule posts at the most optimal time of day to maximize engagement with their audience. With Buffer’s Calendar tool, users can schedule content months ahead of time, identify content gaps, and focus on holidays or special events. Buffer offers a range of plans, including a free option, and users can choose from plans with one to 10 channels. By utilizing Buffer, social media marketers can streamline their workflow and save time, while still delivering high-quality content to their audience.
10. Mailchimp is a comprehensive email marketing software that enables you to create campaigns, build automated workflows, and access advanced audience insights and email templates. With its content optimizer, you can benchmark your email content among others and get data-driven advice to improve performance using AI.
To automate marketing workflows for your contacts, you can use the Customer Journey Builder which allows for simple to highly complex journey maps with multiple starting points, branches, and unique actions to provide a personalized